Tuesday, August 14, 2007

You say 'youtube', I also say 'youtube'

I've often heard it said in the technology press that a new technology has not really arrived unless its been picked up here at Snarkeology. For example, we'll have nothing to do with the internal combustion engine so it remains a pariah technology on the dark outer fringes of acceptability, one billion cars, trucks and buses notwithstanding.

Well, I'm glad to tell you that youtube is finally achieving the legitimacy that has eluded it despite near total internet saturation.

Below is the Man at the Pub's take on John Howard's latest youtube appearance. Now I just put it up because right now I'm desperate for content but damn if it isn't pretty good. Mad skills and all that.

2 comments:

Dodgypress.com.au said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cinema Minima said...

Aw shucks! Now four people have seen it!
Thanks Mr. Cetecean. May no harpoons be thrust your way.